New Shopping Rewards Program !!

 SHOPPING REWARDS

I want to reward you for making online purchases with me. Here are the simple steps you can take to earn FREE product from me:

How easy is that? When you reach $500 of purchases (product purchases before shipping and taxes), send me an email with your name, mailing address, email address and the information on the chart below. Once I verify your orders, I will send you one of the following:

A stamp set of your choice

OR

Up to $25 of product

(selections must be from a current catalog at the time of your request)

* Product totals exclude shipping and handling, sales tax and any payments you made toward Hostess Rewards (supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).

A couple more things: My Shopping Rewards program is IN ADDITION to Hostess Rewards for purchases over $150. The offer expires one year after your initial qualifying purchase. (For example, if your first purchase is on January 14th, 2021, you have until January 14th, 2022 to redeem your points). Terms and conditions are subject to change.

Here’s a printable version of these rules AND a chart to track your reward earnings




Please contact me if you have any questions.

Margarita.


Comments

Popular Posts