Approaching Perfection

Hello there! here is a #simplestamping card where all we use is Ink, Stamps and Paper! for this card I'm adding one more product: Wink of Stella, I'm using it as a brush to color the balloons, it also adds a little blink to them.



I like all the sentiments in this Stamp Set because I can split them and stamp them in different sections in the card, I'm not a fan of physically cutting the stamps so I used a simple post-it note to cover some words while inking, you can watch the YouTube video for more detail.





For the inside of the card I stamped Happy birthday and added some candles and one balloon more.


You can watch the video here:




This Stamp Set is one of the Stamps you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase!



And here is a complete list of products used in the card, one thing that I mention in the video is that I suggest that every time you buy an ink pad, get the coordinating color cardstock, this will give you more options when creating cards, you can add contrasting panels, frames or mats and you can change the look of a card completely just by adding a different cardstock color.


Product List

Thank You! I hope you liked the card, take a look at all the items available for FREE with your purchases during Sale-A-Bration 


Comments

Popular Posts