Just Want to Say with Art Gallery

Hello there!

Have you done some masking before? it is something that I love making, it feels so satisfying when you lift a paper and see the result after coloring on top of it! 

So when Stampin' Up! released this new tool in the new Mini Catalog I just had to have it, that was the most important thing in my wish list, the new Blending Brushes (item #153611).

I've been seeing these type of brushes everywhere, for crafting, make up etc. so it was really nice to have them available from Stampin' Up! and they are really nice, they are super soft so they can lift little ink each time letting you manage the darkness that you want to achieve, in this card I could manage to get an ombre look which I really liked and makes a great contrast when masking.

So what I did is I die cut the words from a removable adhesive paper, kind like post-it note paper, and then just attached it to the card base and started inking with the brush! 


When I lifted the paper a got a lovely and sharped phrase, to finish my card I added a square vellum doily, I stamped and cut a flower and a sentiment, I used dimensionals to attach them on top of the doily and to give my card the final touch I added some Rhinestones!


For the inside I used the Approaching Perfection Stamp Set which you can get for FREE with your qualifying order! This set has great playful Birthday phrases perfect for the inside of your cards.




You can watch the video with more detail on how to make this card here:




Take a look at all the products you can get for free only through January and February with your qualifying order  HERE

These are the products I used in this card:

Product List
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
[131171]
$6.50
I hope you like this card and I hope you try the Blending Brushes soon!! Do they work for make up? mmm! I still have to try ;) 

See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts