Masked Oval with Art Gallery

 Ok, I know, you must be pretty tired of this stamp set by now but I promise this card is different, of course,  with the same stamp set, and that's the beauty of it! you don't need a hundred stamps to get one hundred looks, you just need to be creative and use it in as many ways as you can and the Art Gallery Stamp Set with the coordinating dies lets you do that!

So, for this card I wanted to do more masking to play again with the New Blending Brushes so I cut an oval from Post-it paper, I attached the negative piece to the card and used the Blending Brushes to cover it with Bermuda Bay ink, I made it darker on the edges to have a crisp image; when I lifted the paper the result was a super defined oval that is the point of interest in my card.

Then I stamped the flowers in Night of Navy which is a super dark color and added the sentiment using Night of Navy cardstock and heat embossing the sentiment with white embossing powder.

I finished with some Rhinestones and that's it! a Really simple and satisfying to make card!



I hope you like it, you can watch the making of this card in this video:




And Here is the list of products I used, remember that with your purchases in January and February you can get FREE products like paper and stamps! check at this promotion HERE


Product List

I hope you like this card and See You Soon!

Comments

Popular Posts