Simple Stamping with Art Gallery

 Hello! 

It's Simple Stamping Saturday !!

Simple Stamping is about creating cards using only Stamps, Ink and Paper, and today I have a card for you using the new Art Gallery Stamp Set from the New Mini Catalog

This Stamp Set has a flower that you can built up stamping one image on top of the other using different ink colors, it also includes a great variety of sentiments.

If you have your checklist for celebrations through out the year you can mark a lot of items with this stamp set, if you don't know what checklist I'm talking about you can read about it and print yours HERE

So here is today's card





For the inside I stamped a different sentiment and other flower included in the Stamp Set

Here is a really quick video on how to make this card, I stamped the flower with the lighter color which is Pool Party , then the accents with Pretty Peacock which is a darker color and then the leaves with Granny Apple Green, for the sentiments I'm using Pretty Peacock and then for the flowers inside I used Pool Party again.

And that's it! you can make a big set of cards in different colors to have them on hand!





I hope you like this card! To have a list of all the products used in this video CLICK HERE

Happy Stamping!!






Comments

Popular Posts