Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set

 Hello! 

Today I have a Clean and Simple card for You, I love this kind of cards because you really get to enjoy the stamps and all the effects you can get with them! you get to play with colors and shapes and it is really satisfying to make them.

For This card I used the Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set and you can look at the video in my facebook page, it really takes you 5 minutes to make this card! take a look at the FACEBOOK LIVE HERE  and like my page so you don't miss any of the stamping videos and activities that we have through the month.



If you want to make an order here is the list of supplies I used for this card and no! I'm not missing anything! this is literally everything you need!  and remember that you always get a pretty gift from me in the mail with your order! just click on the Add All to Cart button and you will be taken to my online store where you can edit your list.


Product List

Thank You for stopping by
Margarita.

Comments

Popular Posts